Thank you for choosing Ballston Family Medicine for your medical care! We look forward to meeting you.
A well visit (Physical) and a Sick visit cannot be both addressed in one visit; the patient needs to make two separate appointments. If one has complaints, it takes priority and will be addressed first. A well visit would have to be re-scheduled-as this focuses on preventive care, only. If there are abnormal findings on a physical that need treatment or a prescription is given at the time of the physical, there will be an additional charge.
For your first appointment, please:
- Remember to bring your insurance card, pertinent medical records, and a list of all your current medications and/or your medications.
- Please note that we do not refill controlled substances e.g., Vicodin, Xanax, Percocet, adderall, etc.
- Review your plan benefits, co-payments, non-covered services and restrictions prior to your visit.
- If your insurance company requires that you pay a co-pay. Its is due prior to see the doctor. You are also responsible for non-covered services, such as a deductibles. And the charge for the visit is due the same day. For example, if one has a deductible of $ 300, and the office visit fee is $ 90.00 - one would be responsible for $ 90.00 prior to the visit. This applies until one reaches the deductible amount of $ 300.00. Overall your insurance sets the amount due.
- We take most insurance plans. However, please check with your insurance if we are in network. Otherwise, you would be responsible for the charge.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call our office as soon as possible. There is a less than 24hr. cancellation or NO SHOW fee of $ 30.00.
If you need additional information, please contact our office at (703) 527-4466